Despatch of Orders
All orders placed before 2:00pm are dispatched the same day before 5.00pm, Monday – Friday subject to Stock Availability.
Our Delivery Carriers/Couriers are as follows:
Next Day Delivery £5.00 or FREE if you spend £50 or more
Saturday Delivery £7.75
- Any deliveries made by our carriers/couriers are guaranteed to a certain extent, delays could be made due to numerous reasons and it is beyond our control.
- Parcels dispatched via our tracked services must be SIGNED FOR.
- If any goods are returned to ourselves because of any failed delivery or another reason, we hold the right to charge for any extra additional charges to re-send the order back to the recipient.
- Missing or delayed items – we have to provide 15 days after the delivery estimate date to try to track & trace the package. If not, after this period of time, then only we can issue a refund or to send a replacement order.
- Credits on return postage will only be issued if the wrong item was dispatched to you or if the item is faulty/manufacturer defect.
Your Right to Cancel
You can cancel your contract with TechHouse within 14 working days of delivery (starting the day after the receipt of the goods), as per the guidance set out in the Consumer Rights Act 2015
You should email TechHouse firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your order number, the reason for the cancellation, the item you are returning and whether you would prefer a refund or exchange. If the goods have been received or have been despatched but not yet received the goods must be returned as set out below in order to receive a refund.
The items are subject to our Returns Policy.
All items returned from countries outside of the EU must be clearly labelled as ‘Returned Item’.
- If you have not received your order within 15 working days of despatch (not including Sundays), you must immediately advise TechHouse Customer Services of the delay/loss.
- In the event of a replacement order being sent to you, all replacement item/s will be sent to you followed by a non-delivery declaration form which you will need to complete and return.
- Where a refund is requested, the non-delivery declaration form must be returned complete before a refund can be authorised.
- The declaration form will be sent to the email address supplied with the initial order, and on receipt; requires completion in full and returned to the free-post address supplied with the form.
- Should the completed non-delivery declaration form not be received within 10 working days of receipt, then you will become liable for the cost of the initial goods and postage.
- Where a replacement has been requested and dispatched, this will be charged to the method of payment for your order if a replacement has already been dispatched.
- Where a refund has been requested and the form has not been received in the given time, then the refund will not be processed.
- This charge will be refunded upon receipt of the completed non-delivery declaration form if received within 20 working days from the date of receipt for the non-delivery declaration form. Forms received between the 11th and 20th working day will incur a 20% administration fee of the value of the lost parcel and will be charged to the method of payment for your order. Any form returned after this period will be deemed void.
- Duplicate forms can be requested from TechHouse Customer Services.
At TechHouse we have every confidence that you will be delighted with your purchase. However, in the event that you wish to return any goods purchased, then please follow the applicable policy detailed below.
Faulty Goods – within 30 days
If you are a consumer customer and your goods are faulty on arrival, you have 30 calendar days from receipt, in which to inform us of the fault in order to claim a full refund or exchange, (please note that for our business customers, different terms of sale apply), otherwise your return will be processed under the terms of the Manufacturers’ Warranty (See below).
Providing your return is confirmed as faulty on testing by our returns team, the return is free of charge. Returned, faulty items will include the cheapest, standard delivery option as part of the refund, unless there is another item on your order. If the item is found to be non-faulty, there will be a charge made to your order for £5 for the delivery.
Goods should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once we have verified the fault, we will issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method. We test returned items, and if our technicians find a returned item is not faulty or has been tampered with, we will return the item to you ( In certain circumstances, faults will need to be diagnosed by the manufacturers of the item before a replacement can be issued – i.e. memory card reading faults, handset not powering up etc.). In this instance you will be liable for the return carriage. We do not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear.
Unwanted Goods – within 30 days
You can return unwanted items within 14 calendar days of delivery and we will refund you the price paid for the items. In addition to the refund on your items; if your return request is received within 14 days of delivery, and items received within the following 14 days, then we will refund the cheapest, standard delivery option to you, unless there is another item on your order otherwise no refund of delivery costs will be made
If you return a product to us that is not received in a brand new condition we reserve the right to return the product to you, or charge you a re-stocking fee.
Unfortunately, we cannot refund, replace, or exchange certain products if the seal/packaging has been broken or opened. This is applicable to product software, and all types of replacement batteries, memory and media cards. Wireless, Wired or VR Headsets are also excluded; this is due to reasons of hygiene. Screen protectors cannot be returned once the protective layer for the adhesive side has been removed.
Replacements & Refunds
Where applicable, replacement or alternative items will be processed as promptly as possible, but please be aware that it may take up to 10 working days to issue the item. If an item is out of stock, it will then become a priority back order to be shipped once stock is available.
If you are eligible for a refund, we will refund you back to the payment method you used when you originally paid for your order. Please note: It is your responsibility to notify us of any changes to your card details i.e. you no longer have that account. Refunds can take up to 30 days to process. Refunds by credit card are made to the same credit card that was used for the original purchase.
Any return that is not accompanied with the returns form or returns reference number will be held by TechHouse for 30 days, awaiting the return of the completed form. Items that have not been reclaimed by you within this period will be disposed of after this time and will result in the return being completed without action.
How to Return
To return an item please follow these simple steps;
- Email at email@example.com detailing your order number, the reason for the return, the item you are returning and whether you would prefer a refund or exchange.
- Return your parcel to the address below. We recommend you use a local tracked or signed for service. Unfortunately, we will not be able to reimburse the cost of making the returns except as specified above.
Please call us on 0115 852 5345 to get a correct department returns address.